All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

new directions :)

My old blog crashed, so I'm making a new one . . . for what I hope will be the last time. Bah. I highly doubt it.

*cough*

So, I guess the blog-crashing-incident happened at the right time anyway. I am currently trying to rearrange my life and hope that things will work out for the better this time around. With God's help (and less stubbornness and cynicism on my part), I know everything will be fine.

Just like what Andy Lange's beautiful song says:

I'm not sure yet about life, about love, but in time, I'm sure it will all be fine.

I think I've become more hopeful now. About life in general, I mean.

(That's a good thing, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.