All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Thursday, November 4, 2010

+ 1 (and 26 things i've never done before)


Music: Defying Gravity, Lea Michelle cover

Because nothing seems to go according to plan today, might as well do this now.

Ehem, ehem.

I, Joshene Bersales, refuse to sulk about feeling older and looking younger than my age, and instead will endeavor to do new things on my 26th year on planet Earth. So I'm proposing to myself a 26 Things I've Never Done Before list (which I think I got from my good friend Lorraine, but I can't really remember anymore), which I shall try my very bestest to finish from today until the 3rd of November 2011.

Bungee jumping or sky diving is out of the question. I want to try new things that will make me feel alive, not things that will actually kill me. Finally trying the huge roller coaster in Enchanted Kingdom would be a good start though.

If it doesn't give me a heart attack first.

And no, getting married, although it is definitely something I've never tried before, will probably not be in the list. Unless I can find me a brave enough guy to marry me before next November comes.

Fat chance of that happening.

Suggestions are welcome, but should be limited to things that I can actually accomplish within the span of one year. Joining a triathlon by December's end is just not possible. I don't even jog on weekends, for Pete's sake.

And please, no dares for me to go dirty dancing or skinny dipping either. I don't want to cause disturbance in the alignment of the planets or something.

So, uh, happy birthday to me?

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Yung December 2010 run lang yun. Promise, di kita ipapasok sa triathlon (di ko rin alam how we'd get out of one alive...)

    Does it have to be 26 things you've never done before? Pwedeng places to visit? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Will my legs look like yours after? =))

    Yep, pwedeng places to visit. Bakit, you have ideas? :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmph!!

    Haha, oo marami na kong naiisip na places to visit (bukod sa Antarctica and Artic Region). Sagada, El Nido, Batanes, Caramoan, Bohol, Mt. Pinatubo crater.... Humahaba pa yan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antarctica and Artic Region...?

    Pass. Sa aircon pa nga lang, sumusuko na baga ko eh :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. O sige, wag na yun. Wala ka bang places you'd like to visit?

    Nga pala, di ka ba gagawa ng list of books na gusto mo matanggap sa Pasko? La lang, just asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hindi naman kasi ako out-of-town/country-ish na person. Pero kung merong chance, game naman ako, basta pasok sa budget.

    Haha, bakit, reregaluhan mo ako? :p Sige, gagawa ako, tapos i-tatag kita :))

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.