All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Friday, October 8, 2010

sense overload

Music: random background noise from the TV

I just realized something:

Just last week I'm still reading Blindness, which, from the title itself, touches on the issue of the sense of sight (or the lack thereof), and now, I've moved on to Perfume, which tells the story of a serial killer looking for the perfect scent, since he has no scent of his own.

I think I am currently in the "five senses theme" mood. Or "six senses," if I add "sixth sense" to the list.

Anyone can suggest books that focuses on either the sense of hearing, taste, or touch? And yes, the sixth sense, maybe?

3 comments:

  1. I have a book about a cat with ESP. :)
    I'll lend it to you, ate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have? You will? Kyaah! *hugs*

    (Anong title?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cat Who Said Cheese.

    The-Cat-Who series yan ate, pero yan palang yung meron ako.

    Will bring it on Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.