All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Friday, October 29, 2010

i wanted to be like Elphaba, so i painted my skin green ^^


Music: Everything by Lifehouse

But my sister was using Chisa last night (Chisa is my mini-optical mouse), so I couldn't put on the green paint properly. I had to settle with painting the whole photo using Taka's touchpad.

Ah well.

October 31 is Wicked Day, and since I cannot possibly hop on my magical broom and fly off to London to join the festivities, I'll just listen to the Wicked soundtrack and reread parts of the novel on that day instead.

For more details about the event and its beneficiary, click here.

In the meantime, I'll sing Defying Gravity and Dancing Through Life to get me through another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.