All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

feeling less than pretty :'(

Music: No Good Deed from the Wicked OST

I finally took the time to refold the mountain of clothes in my closet yesterday. I could give the excuse that I’ve been busy as hell for the past, oh, year, but in reality, I’ve just been lazy (and okay, busy).

I rediscovered a whole bunch of cute blouses that I haven’t worn in ages. It made me sad in a weird kind of way.

I used to wear them when I was still confident enough to “flaunt” myself. Now I don’t wear them because I don’t feel pretty enough.

I’m so pathetic…

…and vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.