All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Saturday, December 25, 2010

sorry for the inconvenience (another playlist)


Music: All Deliberate Speed by MAE

After making a playlist for my barkada (and enjoying the experience), I decided to make one for my best friend too. At first I had around twenty titles in my longlist, but after I shortlisted them, I ended up with only seven.

I'd like to think they're a fabulous seven though. Or maybe I should have made it five? Like, fabulous five?

Anyway.

Like my first playlist, I'm willing to share this to anyone who'll be interested. Just drop me a message somewhere on or before December 31, because, you know, that's when the FTP link expires.

List of songs are as follows:


1 - When you feel tired and what is left of your self-esteem is slowly slipping out of your grasp:
"Nothing in this room but empty space--no me, no world, no mind, no face."
Believe (K's Choice 3:31)

2 - When you feel useless:
"Well, you and me, we could change the world."
All Deliberate Speed (MAE 5:10)

3 - When you just want to give up because you're oh so tired:
"As you fall, wish for a place where you want to be."
As You Fall (Bent 3:35)

4 - When you feel like everything is going wrong and nothing is going right:
"Little holes in parachutes won't leave you falling, if they do, it's because you want to land."
Little (Something Corporate 4:51)

5 - When you're heartbroken:
"This cycle never ends; you gotta fall in order to mend."
Brand New Day (Joshua Radin 3:33)

6 - When you feel all alone and unloved:
"If your face is salty wet and you're drowning in regret, just don't forget...love heals."
Love Heals (Rent OST 4:36)

7 - Bonus track:
(When you just want to dance)
Two Birds (MAE 2:57)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.