All men are made of water, do you know this? When you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.
- A Game of Thrones, George R.R. Martin

Friday, December 2, 2011

back from the dead

Music: Someone Like You by Adele

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I have absolutely no excuse for not updating this journal since forever.

(Well, actually, I do, but they're boring excuses and are better off left unsaid.)

That being said, I promise to TRY (note the key word: TRY) to post more regularly, and wreck havoc upon the virtual world again.

/cue in evil laughter

For those who dropped a note (especially for my Sirkulo post), I apologize for not replying any sooner. I promise to get to that soon. I mean, right now. Right.

/bounces off to answer her e-mails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead :D I don't bite . . . well, not always.